Sunday, April 10, 2011

Out and About, it's PARTY TIME...

Mel, Where would i be without you. 

Can you believe i actually went out? NO, i can't either, i actually left my babies with my mum and went out for the night. OK ok, half the night as we were home by 1215am but still it's a big step for me. 


"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."





This is Mel and i ready to hit the town, crazy thing is we have never actually been anywhere together without the kids... Mel is my babycenter friend who somehow ended up now being my best friend and since we met whilst pregnant with our first bubba's we have only ever done things together with our bubba's so this was a great experience. 

Since meeting on Babycenter and becoming friends i don't think a week has gone by where we haven't caught up, not sure what i would do without her now. 

Oh and we did drag our husbands along for the ride as well. 


~xox~

No comments:

Post a Comment