Friday, April 15, 2011

My Place and Yours...

Hello Owl has decided to move on to bigger and better things and so that means that MYPAY has been put to rest... 

As i had only just started playing and really love the idea of being able to look back at certain pictures of my place in the future i have decided to keep going. Not too sure where the Your's will come into it but certainly each week i will be taking a pic of something at My Place. 

What better place to start that the computer. My link to the outside world, my connection to my online friends, my blogging space, my escape!

Perched on the draws every day is the same things. An empty vase, just begging for some fresh flowers, my camera and cord, my phone and my diary. I didn't clean it up as i wanted to look back on it exactly how it is. 


I usually have the curtain open so i can see the outside world but had to close it for the picture. 


I am inspired now to fill that vase. Next pay day i am going to get me some flowers. 

~xox~



No comments:

Post a Comment