Saturday, March 6, 2010

This is her...



I took this picture the other day at the beach and the more i look back on it the more i love it. It just captures Regan and who she is. That cheeky grin, those belly laughs, the beautiful eyes that are just so deep, the messy ruffled hair, the sunshine, blue sky and being outdoors. She LOVES the beach and is always so happy when we are there, or anywhere that has a bit of adventure.

Her smile still melts my heart, as much as it did the very first time, she is such a loving and affectionate girl, constantly ready for a cuddle and a kiss. I love the way she comes up and cuddles me from behind when i am on the lounge or on the veranda and plants a big kiss on my cheek, i love the way she grabs my legs and squeezes them with all her might and i love the way she wraps her arms around my neck and rubs her nose on mine.

She may be crazy at times and wear me out but she is still the most amazing girl i have ever met.

Kim xox

No comments:

Post a Comment