Sunday, March 14, 2010

My goals for this week

OK so i started my journey at 71.8kg. Since christmas i have lost 6.3kg and am now sitting at 65.5kg. My first goal was 65kg and i am so close, my reward for that will be a new hair do and i can't wait. My easter goal is 63kg, which means i have 2.5kg to lose in 3 weeks, tough ask but i will give it a good crack. My ultimate goal is 60kg and i have until my sisters wedding on the 3rd of July to reach this. Wow, lots of numbers in there.
So this week my goals are as follows:
  • At least 30 minutes of exercise EVERY DAY
  • 5 mins of ab work every night coupled with core work
  • Run 3 times this week
  • Gym twice this week
  • Eating right EVERY DAY
So that is all very achievable and when i hop on the scales on saturday i want to be under 65kg. I know i can do it, i just really need to focus and put in the hard yards.
xox

1 comment:

  1. Lol my reward for hitting my next goal (not sure how far away I am, weigh-in tomorrow) is hairdresser appointment too, and my hair is in pretty BAD nick so it's good motivation :)

    ReplyDelete