Sunday, November 7, 2010

I know i know...

So life has gotten in the way again and i haven't blogged for months... Could have something to do with the 4 hours sleep a day i am getting while working part time (9pm until 2am) and looking after the kids full time.

WORK - So work is going FANTASTIC... I am super please with how it's going and am going to have a little brag about myself. ;-)
So it's not an uncommon thing to get compliments come through but when the compliment is forwarded to the CEO and the CEO forwards it out to the whole company and mentions it at the AGM it's a HUGE deal. Yep can you believe it, that's what happened to me. OMG i was stoked, as was my boss and her boss and her boss above that and his boss above that right up to the CEO of direct banking...
So here it is, the copy of the compliment forwarded out by CEO Ralph Norris. :-)

This year's most outstanding compliment praises the efforts of Kimberly Paull of Direct Banking in Newcastle. In particular, Kimberly is praised for her calm and professional approach to resolving her customer’s issue.



“I called 132221 to see what I could do about retrieving an amount of money that my wife and I accidently transferred into an incorrect account. I was very concerned at this time as the sum of money was quite significant to us and we had no idea to whom we had transferred the money. I was assisted on the telephone by Customer Service Representative, Kimberly Paull, who was absolutely fantastic! I was quite anxious at the time and worried about the possibility of not being able to recoup the money and missing mortgage repayments.


Kimberly was calm, reassuring and extremely helpful. I have to admit I was probably not the ideal customer at the time and she worked with me on the phone to ensure that whatever could be done would be done. Kimberly represented the CBA in a completely professional, good humoured and friendly manner. While I acknowledge that the initial problem was my fault, had I not experienced the level of professional customer service that I did from Kimberly, it may have prompted me to look elsewhere for my banking needs. Well done Kimberly and thank you VERY much!”

Sorry, just had to share. So to top that off my team leader sat me down the other night and asked if i would be interested in training up to be a replacement assistant team leader... I just wanted to launch myself at her and scream YES while giving her a massive hug but i didn't instead i did the correct thing and said of course i would love that and politley thanked her very much.
Seriously though with all the crappy things that have been going on the positive things that have been happening at work have been a great distraction. I took about 3 steps backwards when i took this role so it's really really great to be getting offered opportunities already... :-)

ME - So i am keen to get rid of this weight and am going to start keeing a record of my journey, mainly to keep myself honest.
So i am currently at 67kg, yep back where i was after having B. I have started Pole Dancing with MPOLE which i LOVE. I go on Friday nights before work and i am loving my little bit of 'me' time. It's a great workout, especially for the core which is exactly what i thought and what i need. I can't wait to move up the levels now and learn all there is to learn.

Ok that's enough for now, i am going to be completly naughty and go and make some pikelets to pig out on before tomorrow when i start cracking the whip on my butt again. ;-)

Kim xox

No comments:

Post a Comment