Friday, February 19, 2010

Argh!!! I'm off track...

Ok so i have been going really well with my weight loss and fitness overhaul but since Bossy B's christening i have been pretty off track when it comes to my eating.
Why is it that i feel like i "need" these bad foods? Why do i give in so easily?
I go through all the right things in my head, like telling myself i will feel yuck after, it is only going to taste good for a minute, how much do i really want it, but i still mindlessly grab that bad food and eat it and i do feel bleh after eating it.
I have still been exercising enough and eating right most of the time but today Regan and i made choc chip cookies and i have seriously polished off half of them already. I have no will power when it comes to bad food being in the house, if it is here i will eat it which is why i don't normally have bad food in the house or make bad food but today i wanted to make Regan a treat.
Tomorrow is a new day and i promise to use Calorie King EVERY DAY for a week to get myself back on track. I really love that website, it is sooo simple to use and really helps you understand what you are putting into your body.
"Come on Kim, it's really not that hard, SNAP OUT OF IT"
-xox-

No comments:

Post a Comment