Friday, January 22, 2010

Here i go...


Ok so heaps of the girls i know from Baby center are regular bloggers... I LOVE the concept and attempted to start a blog a few years ago but just lost interest as i never really knew 'how' to blog. So i am giving it another go and am determined to stick at it and make it work. Why? For my babies. I want them to have a reference point or a memory book for their lifes journeys. For them to be able to look back and know how much they were loved, for them to be able to have a place to read and relive their memories or to learn about things i never remembered to tell them, they may hate the idea and never even lay eyes on this but at least it will be here for them if they want it.
My babies are my life and they make life beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment